Friday, November 13, 2009

Will you believe my story?(Part 1)?

I was something differend.Now I'm a human.13 years ago,I was a Zaighborn(creature).My name was Feronat.I was the powerful thing possible in all 10000000 universes.I don,t renember what happened next.9 months later I was a baby. it's true.I had friends.Sajfer is the second most powerful creature possible.She is friendlyand also is beautiful.She is an Ajraen(creature)Sajfer's got long red hair,blue eyes ..........Fajzer is like a brother to me.Our hair stules were the same.Ah,I miss the battles,missions,my friends and also my lost POWERS.



Will you believe my story?(Part 1)?

If this is true then Mr. alien please email me your whole life story .hanita_bhambri07@yahoo.co.in



I'm curious to know . By the way did you know English before you were a human. If that's your own made story then let me tell you this story rocks .Elaborate your story and have it printed . you would be a cool writer then.Bye great Feronat.



Will you believe my story?(Part 1)?

welcome to earth Report It



Will you believe my story?(Part 1)?

hmmmm...spooky



Will you believe my story?(Part 1)?

Yes, I would.



You need therapy, video game addiction is nasty.



Will you believe my story?(Part 1)?

Like a brother to you,eh.



I 'll have to think a bit on this one,sorry.



Will you believe my story?(Part 1)?

50% good... how did you get that?



Will you believe my story?(Part 1)?

WOW!!



currently, i dont belive it.



im not saying its stupid.



all im trying to do is improve your writing.



ok. youre lacking details.



add some and itll be a GREAT start!!



:)

No comments:

Post a Comment