Sunday, November 15, 2009

I was told that Florida moss has head lice in it, if this is true how is it possible ? These things

human blood to live, I live in Florida too. I never heard of this either, but. I am learning as I go along, these things have no shame....



I have lice, head lice, I'm 45. I am a nut about my scalp and hair too, I take exellent care of it. I am doing "Everything" short of pouring karosen on my head and setting it on fire,(this goes for my poor home too) to Kill them..



No, I won't set my head, or home on fire, but it's Tempting....



Talk about violators and by a stupid, ugly, Bug, I do believe we got All the resisters too. Well, maybe not, but way too many, one is too many.



To all you good folks fighting this battle, feel free to IM me,email me and yahoo Questions/Answers. We can support each other and how you "Won", the war if you did.



To those of you who are tired of seeing this topic by me, forgive me..



If you've been there,done that, you know the support I (we), need.



Thank you for your patients....



God bless your day..



I was told that Florida moss has head lice in it, if this is true how is it possible ? These things need?

No, but it does contain red bugs or "chiggers". They are blood suckers too. Head lice have come from contact with another infected mammal.



I was told that Florida moss has head lice in it, if this is true how is it possible ? These things need?

if u do still have it then just get the stuff to perm ur hair without actually perming it (no curler things) and it will kill them all, it worked for me and i never had them again

No comments:

Post a Comment