Sunday, November 15, 2009

I have a question for the men on here. What is the scoop on you cheking out other women?

I have a question about men who gawk for long periods of time at other women. I understand that it is human nature for a man to glance. Is it a problem when it gets to the point to where my fiance is spending the whole night at the pub gawking at another woman? What if the other women notices this and starts to look back at him and smile and toss her hair around and tell her gal pal's that the guy across the room is checking her out. What if that other lady sees you in the bathroom later and makes a smart remark about it does not seem like you and your BF are "really together." My fiance and I have been together for 10 years with no history of cheating. Do you think that this is a problem and that I am over reacting?



Only men answer please. Thanks!



I have a question for the men on here. What is the scoop on you cheking out other women?

No, I don't think you're overeacting, especially since it is one particular woman. And yes, your scenario is quite plausible. I would talk to him about this before it geoes too far. One strategy that my girl %26amp; i use quite effectively is to turn the tables in our discussion %26amp; ask how the other would feel. I would not be overly concerned if it were an occasional glance at different woman. Humans will be humans (works for both sexes)



I have a question for the men on here. What is the scoop on you cheking out other women?

Yes, you are overreacting. Maybe an insecurity problem you have?



I have a question for the men on here. What is the scoop on you cheking out other women?

YES, men glance all the time..but if he is getting married to you..he should force himself in thinking of you all the time, not just some of the time....



The problem is that it's a habit for men...but one thing you can do...get him out of the bar...that would help alot...



Second, though...he really should think of what your wearing under your clothes, so show him ahead of time before you leave the house, then he might be thinking of your body, not some gals......



I have a question for the men on here. What is the scoop on you cheking out other women?

Men are visual. If he weren't, you probably would have never caught his eye. Do you think a man should be rendered blind once he chooses a woman? I bet you'd like that wouldn't you? We like to check out new things. So what? Women are the same way with being easily wooed by words. If a guy tells you what you wanna hear, he can sweep you right off your feet.



If you're that insecure, stop going to the pubs with your guy. If you don't want him looking at other women, poke one of his eyes out and tell him you'll poke the other one if he does it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment