Sunday, November 15, 2009

Does the world frighten you? Why?

I dedicate this question to a wonderful, and sensitive 17 year old young lass from Melbourne, Australia, who wrote in her profile that the world frightened her. When I asked her why, she replied



閳ユ翻he world frightens me because I often fail to witness the simple acts of human kindness閳ワ腹鈧腹鈧毌t seems as though people have forgotten what is important, like how to appreciate what they have. We find the pettiest things to dwell on like how our hair looks on a particular day, and forget the world outside our own little bubble that we create-閳?br>Does the world frighten you? Why?



Actually the world does frighten me. It seems like the end of the world is coming. So many people are being killed in unimaginable ways. People are murdered for the pleasure of others. I think this is sick and inhumane. We dont really watch it on the news because it is too horrific for us to see. The reason of war and fighting might not be what the media says it is. I think life has no value at all for people. We, in America, dont even appreciate all the comfort and opportunities we got, while people are suffering from hunger, disease, war and fighting. More innocent people are being killed for no reason at all. I hate to see it on the news everyday. and thats not even the half of it. It should be everybodys goal to spread love instead of hate around the world. Yes we are all made differently, we may look different too, but theres one language everyone in the world can communicate with, and thats love.



Does the world frighten you? Why?

I hope Shannon gets to read this. Shannon, I was very impressed with your answer too. Your sensitive and philosophical and very wise attitude towards life are indeed qualities that you can be proud of. I think you are another loving and caring human being. Report It



Does the world frighten you? Why?

No, what could they do to me but send me on to the next life?



Does the world frighten you? Why?

The world itself is a frightening place but all we can do is live our life the best way we can and be careful not to run into the idiots that are out there. Thats what really scares me.



~Rickeisha



Does the world frighten you? Why?

No the world does not frighten me. People who watch the news are frightened by the world. MOST of the world people can live in their homes in peace, go out on the streets and not get mugged, and always have food to eat. The NEWS does not video or talk about these people; it tells us about the small number of people in trouble with famine, wars, etc.



Does the world frighten you? Why?

Yup. We are moving way to fast and sometimes i thin k i just get lost in all that confusion. I am a nobody in a gigantic world. Would it scare you if you had no voice and no way to make the world a better place before it destroys you.



Does the world frighten you? Why?

Yes. I'm scared to see our society focused on and around such superficial things. I'm scared because young people, people my age, are subjected to such terrifying mishaps which should never happen, much less to a child. I'm scared because there is such hatred, such war, over who'd God is a better God, when they should be asking themselves, "Ok, so if there is a God, would He/She/It want us to fight like this?" I'm scared because I'm only fourteen and yet the adults I see on the news, in papers,ect. have not much more common sense than my peers, and sometimes less. So, in answer to your question, Yes, I am scared.



Does the world frighten you? Why?

please



the world frigthens everyone



we lock are doors



are hearts.



We peek around corners, listen for noises.......



But we learn there is nothing to fear but fear itself......



look around acts of kindness occur every day in every way



open your eyes.......



Some one is kind enough to answer your question!



Don't be afraid what will be .....will be



Does the world frighten you? Why?

No, I am known to God.



The real world is nature,enjoy the things that God created, watch the stars and marvel,rejoice in music as it moves your soul.



War and hate have been in and out of fashion through out history with the promise of better days ahead. BE here for those.



Does the world frighten you? Why?

What frightens me are the volume of really stupid questions on yahoo.



Not yours.



I realize that it is mostly children that are on, but it is frighting to think that these kids are our future.

No comments:

Post a Comment