Friday, November 13, 2009

Any one know this song?

It goes some thing like this Im not sure the exact lyrics P.S: ............ means I forgot that part:



When I was young I couldnt wait till I was older to get a way ........... now im tryin to get back.............. If you have straight hair you want it curly if your a brunette then you want to be blond............ Your only human once you get something you want more...................



Im not sure about the rest of the song If you know it please tell me what it is



Any one know this song?

"I Keep Looking" by Sara Evans



"Back when I was young



Couldn't wait to grow up



Get away and get out on my own



And looking back now



Ain't it funny how



I've been trying to get back home...



...Well, the straight haired girls



They all want curls



And the brunettes wanna be blonde



It's your typical thing



You got yin you want yang



It just goes on and on



They say, hey, it's only human



To never be satisfied



Well I guess that I'm as human as the next one"



Lyrics: http://www.sing365.com/music/Lyric.nsf/I...



Any one know this song?

Thanks for best answer. Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment