Sunday, November 15, 2009

What`s this movie?

I was wondering if anyone could tell me the name of this movie.. I`ll describe it the best I can.



It`s told from a teacher`s point of view, talking about different students and school. One of the girls he mentions he describes as the most ambitious student he has ever met. She has blonde hair. In one of their conversations he says "you are one of the most sensitive, attractive, intelligent student-no-human being that I have ever met." or something like that. He also says " you know, sometimes people like you have to pay a price for their greatness, and that price is loneliness." I also remember the girl saying "since we`re going to be spending a lot of time together I would like that time to be very productive.. wouldn`t you?" These aren`t exact quotes but they`re the key words that I remember. Does anyone know what this movie is?



What`s this movie?

It was called "'Election". It came out in 1999. It starred Mathew Broderick and Reese Witherspoon.



What`s this movie?

I think it's "Election" but I could be wrong.



What`s this movie?

JUST GUESSING MY GIRL 2



What`s this movie?

It's Election with Reese Witherspoon and Matthew Broderick... quite a funny movie.... and the book is good too

No comments:

Post a Comment